Ribs and a performance from Jennie DeVoe — how could I turn down a visit to the Hendricks County Rib-Fest in Avon, Indiana. I love ribs and have been a fan of Jennie DeVoe for years. So, this event provided a great way for me and my family to kick off our 4th of July […]
After weeks of dining at the same, tired chain restaurants, I had hit a culinary rut. Pit Stop Barbecue and Grill in Brownsburg refueled my gustatory enthusiasm. By the time my stop was over, I left the Hendricks County eatery amazed, entertained, and, yes, satisfyingly full. Pit Stop is the culmination of decades of barbecue […]
- Home and Garden Show Returns for Second Year [GIVEAWAY] March 14, 2014
- 6 Spring Events in Hendricks County to Get Fit April 4, 2014
- Experience Afternoon Tea with Tina at Court House Grounds February 13, 2014
- Top 10: Hendricks County’s Best-Kept Secrets, 2014 Edition February 10, 2014
- Gone to the Dogs: Dogtona Dog Show, March 15 March 6, 2014
- Mayberry Countdown: Get Insider Scoop From Two Original Cast Members [GIVEAWAY] April 17, 2014
- Family Fun: One-on-One Kid Time in Plainfield April 16, 2014
- Bread Basket Pies Rival Aunt Bee’s April 15, 2014
- 4 Educational Excursions in Hendricks County April 14, 2014
- Meet Your Next Favorite Author April 19 at the Indiana Author Fair April 11, 2014
- Chris Jenkins: I love the Andy Griffith Show. I have so many favo...
- Kacie: This is awesome! I'm looking for educational fiel...
- Josh Duke: Hi Pam, Thank you for the kind words and the stor...
- Pam Durbin: Hi Ericka. I recently subscribed to your emails a...
- Julie Misco: Apple donuts are my favorite-yum!...
- arts & culture (216)
- attractions (222)
- bridal (18)
- dining (201)
- events (324)
- fall activities (90)
- family (365)
- girlfriend getaways (114)
- group travel (31)
- history & education (74)
- holidays (95)
- holly's holiday tips (12)
- how we can help (18)
- lodging (21)
- motorsports (77)
- recreation (164)
- shopping (190)
- sports (1)
- top 10 (42)
- towns (615)
- Uncategorized (2)